- Prepare human resources and infrastructures required for an independent Madhesh. (Establish sustainable administrative and physical infrastructures in every districts, villages and wards; Prepare national infrastructures such as national planning commission, think tank, media house, national newspapers, radio and TV channels for Madhesh; Train administrators, army and police.)
- Make Madhesh caucus in the parliaments of India, China, USA, UK and other countries and gather international support for an independent Madhesh.
- Form the Government of Madhesh, and institutionalise Madhesh as a sovereign nation and establish democratic process and structure in the country.
- Issue citizenship certificates and passports of Madhesh
- Establish diplomatic relations with other sovereign nations of the world, open diplomatic offices in their countries and request them to open their offices in Madhesh; Establish multilateral relations with world bodies like World Bank, Asian Development Bank etc.
- Apply for a membership in the United Nations and establish Madhesh on the world stage.
- Obtain the rights for the Madheshis in India according to the Nepal-India friendship treaty of 1950 and further advocate for the privileged rights of Madheshis in India.
- Voice against the racism and discrimination Nepal imposed on Madheshis in the International Court of Justice and demand for the compensation; Arrange for lifelong security and support to martyrs’ families, injured ones and others tortured by the state.
- Expand the network of Madheshi organisations in the world, and raise awareness about Madhesh and Madheshis in the world.